“I passed out,” Kourtney admitted. “I don’t really remember though. I didn’t even remember Elvis singing to me walking down the aisle. I didn’t remember him having a bouquet.”
And then there was the whole “I accept you, Rachel” moment, which she did remember.
“When Elvis was going to marry us, he said, ‘I, Khloe, I accept you, Travis,’ and I just lost my mind,” Kourtney continued, recalling how she “fell right on the floor and we, like, couldn’t.” Do not get up”.
For his part, Travis thought it was all amazing.
“If it’s anything like our royal wedding,” he told Simon on the show, “I’ll be so excited.”
- Morgan Evans reflects on Kelsea Ballerini’s breakup amid her romance with Chase Stokes
- From Cousin Skeeter to Harlem: Meagan Good Details meeting with Robert Ri’chard
- Jinger Duggar shares how her husband Jeremy Vuolo helped her stop being a “nice wife”
- How Kylie Jenner Celebrates Daughter Stormi Webster’s Fifth Birthday
- TikToker Jasmine Chiswell Reveals Red Hair In Must-See Transformation
- What Vanessa Lachey’s Love Is Blind Hosting Gig Has Taught You About Her Own Marriage
- Lizzo’s Good as Hell Wax Figure Will Make You Do A Double Take
#Remembering #Kourtney #Kardashian #Travis #Barker #gambled #Las #Vegas #wedding #Grammys