The Real Housewives of the Potomac Reunion they are not withholding anything.
As he mocked in the Bravo reunion trailer for the seventh season of the series, presenter Andy Cohen and the cast will cover everything from new relationships to ongoing feuds and cheating rumors.
In the trailer, Andy remembers the stars gizelle bryant Y Ashley Darby that both “should thank winter house for his recent romances with stars jason cameron Y Lucas Gulbranson respectively.
Also, Andy questions Ashley about the status of her prenup with her ex-husband. Michael Darby from whom the mother of two separated in April 2022.
“It didn’t really work out in my favor,” Ashley tells Andy, shocking some of her co-stars in the process as they Dr. Wendy Osefo asks, “Why did you sign that?”
Later, friend of jacqueline blake goes on to state that Mia Thornton she’s not actually the CEO of her family’s chiropractic business. And on top of that, Andy apparently mentions rumors that Mia’s husband gordon thornton he had a sexual relationship with Jacqueline, to which Gordon replies, “There was never any penetration.”
- Morgan Evans reflects on Kelsea Ballerini’s breakup amid her romance with Chase Stokes
- From Cousin Skeeter to Harlem: Meagan Good Details meeting with Robert Ri’chard
- Jinger Duggar shares how her husband Jeremy Vuolo helped her stop being a “nice wife”
- How Kylie Jenner Celebrates Daughter Stormi Webster’s Fifth Birthday
- TikToker Jasmine Chiswell Reveals Red Hair In Must-See Transformation
- What Vanessa Lachey’s Love Is Blind Hosting Gig Has Taught You About Her Own Marriage
- Lizzo’s Good as Hell Wax Figure Will Make You Do A Double Take
#Real #Housewives #Potomac #Reunion #Trailer #Shows #Cheating #Scandals #Feuds