David Venable‘s latest milestone deserves a happy dance.
One year into his health journey, the QVC host celebrated the progress he’s made by sharing before and after photos of his transformation.
“On February 3, 2022…I met with my doctor and we had a very direct conversation about my need to be my best,” he wrote in instagram. “The photo on the left is right after I left the doctor’s office and the photo on the right shows me a year later and 70 POUNDS DOWN!”
He Half homemade, completely delicious The cookbook author added: “Thank you ALL for your incredible support and encouragement.”
And that’s exactly what he received on the anniversary of his health trip. In the comments section of his post, close friends of QVC congratulated David on his achievement.
“Celebrity Makeup Artist! mally snoring wrote. decoration designer Valerie Parr Hill He added: “You are an inspiration to all of us, David!”
- Morgan Evans reflects on Kelsea Ballerini’s breakup amid her romance with Chase Stokes
- From Cousin Skeeter to Harlem: Meagan Good Details meeting with Robert Ri’chard
- Jinger Duggar shares how her husband Jeremy Vuolo helped her stop being a “nice wife”
- How Kylie Jenner Celebrates Daughter Stormi Webster’s Fifth Birthday
- TikToker Jasmine Chiswell Reveals Red Hair In Must-See Transformation
- What Vanessa Lachey’s Love Is Blind Hosting Gig Has Taught You About Her Own Marriage
- Lizzo’s Good as Hell Wax Figure Will Make You Do A Double Take
- Real Housewives of Potomac Reunion Trailer Shows Off Cheating Scandals, Feuds, And More
- Enter TikTok BFFs Alix Earle and Alexandra Pohl’s winter wonderland trip to Wyoming
- Pedro Pascal remembers forgetting that he was cast in The Last of Us because of sleeping pills
- Serial subject Adnan Syed breaks silence after his release from prison
- The Mixtape! Features Maluma, Marc Anthony and more new musical musts
- These 15 Shocking Grammy Moments Are Wilder Than Any Mic Drop
#QVC #host #David #Venable #debuts #70pound #weight #loss #midst #journey