Perrie Edwards is a singer, The British X-Factor Winner, and member of the British group Little Mix. After winning, she became famous name element and released songs with her Little Mix group.
Perry Edwards lived in Hamilton, New Zealand for two years. She then attended Mortimer Community College in South Shields before transferring to Newcastle College.
She auditioned for name element In 2011 and at the Bootcamp Challenge, she placed in four groups called Fox Pass with Jesse Nelson.
Although her group did not progress, the judges decided to bring her, Jessie Nelson, Leigh-Anne Pinnock and Jade Thirwal back to form a group of four.
After being mentored by Tulisa Contostavlos, in 2011, they announced that the group would be called Little Mix and declared the winner. name element.
She was born with oesophageal atresia, which left her with bisected scars on her stomach. During the recording of the group’s first album, she had to undergo surgery to remove inflamed tonsils.
- Full Name: Perry Louise Edwards
- Stage Name: Perrie Edwards
- Birthday: 10 July 1993
- Birthplace: South Shields, Tyne and Wear, England
- Zodiac: Cancer
- Nationality: British
- Religion: Christian
- Occupation: Singer
- Education: Performing Arts, Newcastle College
- Instagram: @Perrie Edwards
- TikTok:@Perrie Edwards
Height, weight, physical appearance
- Height: 163 cm (5’3″)
- Weight: 54 kg (119 lb)
- Blood Group:-
- Hair Color: Blonde
- Eye Color: Blue
- Body Measurements: 34-25-34 (Bust 34, Waist 25 and Hips 34 inches)
- Shoe Size: 8 (US)
- Dress Size: 4 (US)
- Father: Alexander Edwards
- Mother: Debbie Edwards
- Brother: Johnny Edwards (Elder Brother)
- Sister: Caitlin Edwards (younger half-sister)
Boyfriend and dating history
Perrie Edwards and Zayn Malik started dating in 2012. Their relationship was so serious that they decided to get married in 2013.
However, they broke the engagement in 2015. Rumors said Zayn was cheating on her, and Perry said they settled over text.
king of leon
After breaking up with Zayn, Perry was rumored to be dating model Leon King in 2015. They were spotted hanging out together in London’s winter wonderland.
However, the relationship was not confirmed as Leone also shared a strange tweet about Perry.
In 2016, Perry dated actor Luke Pasqualino but the relationship only lasted a few months. She said the problem that was difficult to solve was the lack of connection between them.
Perrie Edwards started dating footballer Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain in 2016. However, they kept quiet about their relationship and didn’t reveal it to the public until 2017.
Since they went public in 2017, they’ve always looked lovey dovey, and Perry has often been seen supporting her boyfriend at football games.
In 2021, it was announced that they were expecting their first child.
Perrie Edwards net worth is around $50 million. Her main income came from her songs. She earns $0.2 million monthly and her estimated earnings per year is $4 million.
- Both her parents were singers.
- Her parents divorced and remarried when she was young.
- As her mother is married, she has a half-sibling, Caitlin Edwards.
- She has esophageal atresia and anosmia which makes her unable to smell.
- She obtained her BTEC from Newcastle College.
- Her group, Little Mix, was the first band to win X-Factor British.
- She was the face of the Italian brand Superga.
- In 2020, she became the first female ambassador of the brand Supreme Nutrition.
- In 2021, she launched her own fashion brand Desora.
- She has a son named Axel Oxlade-Chamberlain, who was born in 2021, from her relationship with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain.
- In 2019, she revealed that she was battling panic attacks and anxiety.
- She has three dogs named Hatchie, Teddy and Travis and two cats named Prada and Benjy.
- In 2022, a burglar breaks into her house and steals some handbags and jewelry.
- One of her favorite foods is tacos and she loves going to Taco Bell.
- She is a fan of Jennifer Aniston.
- She loves to sleep and chooses Sleeping Beauty as her favorite Disney cartoon.
- Her favorite musician is Steve Perry.
- Before becoming a singer, she did not wear makeup.
- She doesn’t like roller coasters.
- Her ideal type is Ma, who is rough-looking and witty.
- Eat with a little mix (2019) as themselves
- Little Mix: The Last Show (For Now…) (2022), as a performer
- LM5: The Tour Film (2020), as himself
programs on TV
- Little Mix: The Last Show (For Now) (2022) as a performer
- LMS: The Tour Film (2020) as themselves
- 2020 MTV Europe Music Awards (2020) as host
- Find a little mix (2020) as judges
- The X Factor (2011) as competitors
- Leigh-Anne: Race, Pop and Power (2021) as a guest
- How to be Anne-Marie (2020) as a guest
- Jesse Nelson: Odd one out (2019) as a guest
- Glory Days: The Documentary (2017) as themselves
- beautiful girls – Britney Spears and Iggy Azalea (2015)
- Between Us – Little Mix (2021)
- Confetti – Little Mix (2020)
- LM5 – Little Mix (2018)
- Glory Days – Little Mix (2016)
- Get Weird – Little Mix (2015)
- Salute – Little Mix (2013)
- DNA – Little Mix (2012)
- No – Little Mix (2021)
- Heartbreak Anthem – Little Mix (2021)
- holiday – Little Mix (2020)
- break up song – Little Mix (2020)
- Shout out to my ex – Little Mix (2016)
- little me – Little Mix (2013)
- move – Little Mix (2013)
- salam – Little Mix (2013)
- How are you doing? – Little Mix (2012)
- Change your life – Little Mix (2012)
- DNA – Little Mix (2012)
- wings – Little Mix (2012)
“Just be yourself, be confident. Try and stand out – but in a good way. Set yourself apart by wearing a chicken suit or something.
“At school I was always the one nobody knew about and I only had one relationship.”
“Having someone is like burning down your own house to get rid of a rat. Invest your energy in something more profitable.”
“If you want to be a singer or an artist or anything in the world that you want to do, I think you should never give up, you should never let anyone bring you down and tell you that you can’t do it, because if you believe in yourself. You will go far”
“Being in a group of girls, we might fight a lot about hairdryers or straighteners, but it’s never serious. We’re lucky to be so close together, it’s like having three other sisters to party with every day—it’s fun!”
“I love the ’80s look – like the ’80s and early ’90s, high-waisted jeans and crop tops, and floral prints and flowers and things like that. Big baggy jumpers… yeah, stuff like that.”
“Be nice to other girls because we are a much stronger force when we stick together.”
“Just have fun and experience as much as you can.”
Perrie Edwards was a contestant X-Factor British And won the competition. She was in a group called Little Mix and became a frequent co-writer for the group.
#Perrie #Edwards #Wiki #Bio #Facts #Age #Boyfriend #Net #Worth
- Elika Schmidt – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth, Quotes
- Conor Husting – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Cleanwithnessa Nessa Missiuda Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Husband, Net Worth
- Rajvi Gandhi – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth
- Perrie Edwards – Wiki, Bio, Facts, Age, Boyfriend, Net Worth