This sounds like quite a nightmare.
Pedro Pascal secured one of the most coveted roles of the season when he landed the role of Joel in The last of us, but there was a moment when not even the actor himself believed it. He has just revealed the “really weird circumstance” surrounding his casting.
“I was actually in London and everyone else was in LA, and they sent me these scripts and said, ‘craig mazin wants you to read these scripts and if you like them, he’d like to talk to you,'” Pascal recalled to jimmy fallon in the tonight show February 2. “I loved Chernobyl, the miniseries that he showed for HBO, was incredible. Anyway, I read the first script and I was like, ‘Yeah, yeah, yeah, I want to meet him.
At the time, the time difference between the West Coast and the UK was taking its toll on Pascal, so he decided to take a sleeping pill before finally meeting up with Neil Druckmanwho co-created the show and wrote the original 2013 video game.
- Morgan Evans reflects on Kelsea Ballerini’s breakup amid her romance with Chase Stokes
- From Cousin Skeeter to Harlem: Meagan Good Details meeting with Robert Ri’chard
- Jinger Duggar shares how her husband Jeremy Vuolo helped her stop being a “nice wife”
- How Kylie Jenner Celebrates Daughter Stormi Webster’s Fifth Birthday
- TikToker Jasmine Chiswell Reveals Red Hair In Must-See Transformation
- What Vanessa Lachey’s Love Is Blind Hosting Gig Has Taught You About Her Own Marriage
- Lizzo’s Good as Hell Wax Figure Will Make You Do A Double Take
#Pedro #Pascal #remembers #forgetting #cast #sleeping #pills