nick carter is fighting se*ual assault allegations.
On February 2, the Backstreet Boys member filed a counterclaim against Shannon “Shay” Ruth after her sued him in december for alleged se*ual assault. is also suing melissa schumanna former teen pop singer with the girl group Sleepwho accused him of rape in 2017.
In court documents obtained by E! News, Carter’s attorney accused both Ruth and Schuman of attempting to “harass, defame and extort” their client.
The countersuit alleges that the two women took advantage of the #MeToo movement and used it to launch a five-year conspiracy to “malign and vilify Carter and ruin his reputation in order to gain attention and fame and/or extort money from Carter.” ”
The filing also called Schuman and Ruth “opportunists”, claiming they set out to “destroy innocent life” and caused more than $2.3 million in business losses.
- Morgan Evans reflects on Kelsea Ballerini’s breakup amid her romance with Chase Stokes
- From Cousin Skeeter to Harlem: Meagan Good Details meeting with Robert Ri’chard
- Jinger Duggar shares how her husband Jeremy Vuolo helped her stop being a “nice wife”
- How Kylie Jenner Celebrates Daughter Stormi Webster’s Fifth Birthday
- TikToker Jasmine Chiswell Reveals Red Hair In Must-See Transformation
- What Vanessa Lachey’s Love Is Blind Hosting Gig Has Taught You About Her Own Marriage
- Lizzo’s Good as Hell Wax Figure Will Make You Do A Double Take
- Real Housewives of Potomac Reunion Trailer Shows Off Cheating Scandals, Feuds, And More
- Enter TikTok BFFs Alix Earle and Alexandra Pohl’s winter wonderland trip to Wyoming
- Pedro Pascal remembers forgetting that he was cast in The Last of Us because of sleeping pills
- Serial subject Adnan Syed breaks silence after his release from prison
- The Mixtape! Features Maluma, Marc Anthony and more new musical musts
- These 15 Shocking Grammy Moments Are Wilder Than Any Mic Drop
#Nick #Carter #countersues #woman #accused #se*ual #assault #tour #bus