You know something, Jon Snow. You know there’s a baby on the way!
game of Thrones‘ kit harington has announced that he and his wife pink leslie are adding to their package, which will be a big surprise for their 2 year old son.
“She’s about to get the shock of her life,” Kit shared during a Feb. 3 appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon “which is that you are about to have a brother or a sister.”
Kit shared that he and Rose, who played Ygritte, the love interest of his character Jon Snow, in game of Thrones, have worked to explain their pregnancy to their son before becoming a big brother. But that has not proven to be easy.
“I’m not sure I’ve gotten it conceptually yet,” the actor said. “We’re trying to prepare him for that. We point to Rose’s tummy and say, ‘Mama’s baby,’ and he points to her tummy and says, ‘My baby.'”
- Morgan Evans reflects on Kelsea Ballerini’s breakup amid her romance with Chase Stokes
- From Cousin Skeeter to Harlem: Meagan Good Details meeting with Robert Ri’chard
- Jinger Duggar shares how her husband Jeremy Vuolo helped her stop being a “nice wife”
- How Kylie Jenner Celebrates Daughter Stormi Webster’s Fifth Birthday
- TikToker Jasmine Chiswell Reveals Red Hair In Must-See Transformation
- What Vanessa Lachey’s Love Is Blind Hosting Gig Has Taught You About Her Own Marriage
- Lizzo’s Good as Hell Wax Figure Will Make You Do A Double Take
#Game #Thrones #Kit #Harington #Rose #Leslie #expecting #baby